Thursday, September 23, 2010

King Cong

To the beat of "King Kong":

[Intro]
King Cong in the van,
He'll tell you how this began.

[Congdon]
See you see life, can't see the seams
Way you see life, ain't what it seems
Let's take the double B
Former Mexicali
Let me tell you what people told me
Your guac's too soft-y
Your goal's too loft-y
Chicken's too shredded
Salsa taste like gas unleaded
But I had to stay true
To the Fresh-Mex I knew
Get a 2-star YDN review
So I opened the cantina
Mastered the quesadilla
Every time a kid left, I always said "See ya"
Students came for the food
Stayed for C-N-N Headline News
Left Bulldog with slightly more liberal views
Success led to fame
Made Viva's look lame
B squared so scorchin'
I considered larger portions
Decided against it
Didn't think I'd gain yet
So I stuck with authenticity
Then got struck by duplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment